Sunday 16 February 2014

The Best of Beauty Blog Challenge #BOBBlogChallenge Week 2: "Hair Heroes"

Hello ladies and gentlemen! It's week 2 of the beauty blog challenge #BOBBlogChallenge. I'm sorry I'm a few days late but with the weather and college work it just wasn't possible. Better late then never eh ;)
So hair.. I did a blog post about my hair care routine a few weeks ago so it's going to be fairly similar to that I'm afraid. With that let's get started.







Shampoos/Conditioner

The shampoo and conditioner I use is the Dove Damage Therapy. It has keratin in it so it's going to help dry damaged hair like mine. I am a student so this means I'm poor so these are a bargain.
The shampoo is very clarifying, which is good as I use a good bit of product in my hair. Usually with shampoos I find they leave my hair immensely dry until I put a conditioner in. Doves intensive repair shampoo did not do this. It left it quiet soft that I could even run my fingers through it.
As I have short hair I only used a tiny amount of the conditioner, and really that is all I needed. It has a nice silky milk-like texture that left my hair feeling fab! These are a must for those damaged tresses on a budget. They are still on offer in tescos I think.


Leave-in conditioner

Without fail I use Lush Cosmetics R&B hair moisturiser. Made with oils and butters such as avocado butter and olive oil, it is very nourishing for the hair. It was invented for curly afro hair as it tends to be dry but anyone can use it! It has a sexy jasmine smell that allures everything in it's path. All you need is a pea sized amount into damp hair and run it through with your fingers. It's a godsend.



Hairspray

Without a doubt, Elnett from L'Oreal. It has a good firm hold, a great smell and disappears at the stroke of a brush if you change your mind on hairstyles.


Apologies again people for the small post but my internet is shocking! next weeks one will be a more in depth one i promise

Any questions just ask
byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment