Saturday 22 February 2014

My little Lush Goodies.



Hello ladies and gentlemen, I hope all is well. So ye all know I LOVE Lush Cosmetics. I work there and i'm literally addicted! So today was the launch of their new Mother's Day and Easter range, and of course i had to pick up one or two bits for myself! They have amazing new products, as well as some returning favourites ;). It's worth your while going to your nearest Lush and having a look. So lets get down to the purchases shall we!

The Strawberries and Cream gift set.



I was very excited about this when I heard about it, the main reason being, it had my favourite discontinued massage bar in it, Strawberry feels forever... Words cannot describe my love for this massage bar. Its a strawberries and cream scented massage bar made with cocoa butter, shea butter and fresh strawberries. yummy! It leaves your skin feeling and smelling amazing Also in there you have a 100g size pot of Sympathy for the Skin hand and body lotion. Packed full of bananas it moisturises your skin giving it the TLC it deserves! These two used together are a match made in heaven!

                                   
The Carrot Soap 


This I feel is going to be my new favourite thing to wash with! To be honest i'm more of a shower gel type of guy but oh good lord this has me converted! It smells devine! Think tropical orange with a hint of something mystical. The carrot seed oil in the soap is so moisturising it doesn't leave you with that super squeaky feel. It's only available till Easter so get it while it's there.

Any questions about anything mentioned here or from the range just ask. Have a lovely evening also.

Byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) 
                                             

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky, I'm really wishing we could switch places. Although I'd spend my whole salary on Lush products. See u next week ;)

    ReplyDelete