Thursday 16 February 2017

Product Review: L'Oréal Pure Clay Glow Scrub

Hey guys! First off I just want to apologise for the lack of activity on my blog with the last 2 weeks. As a lot of you may know, we got a little puppy. Little Ellie is settling in perfectly but has taken up all my spare time! I'm writing this post while she sleeps. I'm not used to motherhood at all. With that being said I have a product review for ye today. It's from L'Oréal's new cleanser/scrub clay range. 


Previously L'Oréal came out with their clay masks that are very popular and affordable, now they have a range or cleansers, exfoliaters and wipes. I picked up the glow scrub as I used the mask version and I loved the results and I was also In the market for a new exfoliater. I got mine I'm boots for €7.99 for 150ml.


You use it like any normal cleanser/exfoliater, if you need instructions then shame on you! It's a red terracotta colour and creamy texture with an exfoliant added in. It's made up of 3 different clays to help absorb oils and brighten the skin. It smells just like the mask which is a pleasent light fragrance that didn't irritate my skin. There is 150ml of product In each tube which is great value for money as I feel a tube will last me ages.


Results?.. I love it! I bought it 3 weeks ago, used it religiously and I love how my skin looked and felt after each use but I can also see the long term effects. My skins pigmentation is more even, especially in my cheek area where I'd have blemishes left over from old spots. In my opinion it's not the most scrubiest exfoliater in the world but it does the job all the same and since it's not too harsh of a scrub it's perfect for those sensitive souls out there. One bit of advice I'd give when using it is make sure you use dark coloured towels when drying your face. I had a lovely white towel covered in reminants of red glow scrub and a very annoyed partner after the first time I used it. All jokes aside i would reccomend this scrub highly.

As this post goes up I have a facebook competition going on and this L'Oréal glow scrub is in my giveaway. The link is here to enter. (competition ends 17/02/2017)

Feel free to drop me a message if you'd like me to review a certain beauty item or if you want me to cover a topic of interest. Thank you.

Byeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment