Friday 3 February 2017

Product review: "The Cure" Tea Tree sheet mask.


Hey guys! Today I'll be reviewing sheet masks from the brand "The Cure". I'm a maskaholic, I can't go 2 days without popping on a face mask. They are the ultimate pampering tool.


The Cure have a wide range of their Collagen Essence face masks to choose from. The one I was drawn to was the tea tree one as this caters to my skin the most. It has tea tree and witch hazel to treat spots. They have other masks such as honey, co-enzyme and lemon, just to name a few. You get 5 sheet masks in a box and for €6.99 that's a bargain! You can pick  them up at most Tk Maxx stores.

I have been using them for the past 3/4 weeks, so 1 box should last you 5 weeks. They come individually sealed In a airlocked pack. I love that freshness with sheet masks because if someone tried to open it you'd know, unlike most drugstore face masks in tubes.


So for application I cleansed and toned my face as normal. I removed the mask from its seal and popped it on my face. The nose and eye holes give good direction on where to put it on your face. I hate saying this but it was so moist... *shudders* It was like holding a wet hanky but when on the face it soaked right in. I left it on for 20 mins and after removing the mask I massaged the remaining serum into my skin. Side note, you can't not have a sheet mask on without looking like Hannibal lector.


The results were amazing after the 1st use. It gave my skin this plump glowing look to it and the redness from my breakouts and blemishes were definitely reduced. This is definitely going to be a mask I used before a big day or night out. I'm excited to try others from their range. I highly recommend it guys!

If ye have any questions on the masks don't be afraid to ask!

Byeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment