Friday 16 June 2017

Mini Penneys Haul + Review


Hey guys! Hope everyone is keeping well. Today's post is a little penneys haul I did plus a review of the things I bought. Ye seemed to love my last few Penneys' posts so I said id pick up a few bits, show ye what I got and do a review. I bought these items 2 weeks ago now and I have trialed them all fairly. I know I keep saying this but Penneys is upping it's game when it comes to beauty products, they never cease to amaze me. In the mini haul I bought Vitamin E eye patches, the PS Love Your Hair texturising spray and the Wake Up energising spray. I'll give a brief description about each one and Ill give you my thoughts on them!

Vitamin E Eye Patches.


I was all over these when I see them in Penneys. They claim to reduce under eye puffiness and god knows the last time I had a decent sleep (probably when I was in the womb). I think they were €1.50, I am such a bad blogger I ripped off the price and tore right into those bad boys the minute I got in the door. Vitamin E as we all know brightens the skin so that would help with dark circles. You get 15 treatments for the pack which is great deal.


Ill start off on what I didn't like about them and get that out of the way. The packaging is not that practical for my liking. As you can see from the pic they are all just inside stuck together and you have to peeled them off one another yourself. It just makes me think of dirt and dust getting in there. On a more positive note I did see a slight improvement in the darkness of my under eye. I leave them on for 20 mins and they genuinely look a little brighter. Now the results are not miraculous but for €1.50 it's worth it. I would purchase these again but Penneys hun, please sort out the packaging.


PS Love Your Hair Texturising Spray.


I'm not usually a fan of texturising or surf sprays, I just find that they don't work for me and leave my hair hard and sticky. It was €2.50 and i thought to myself I had nothing to lose. It comes on a lovely little black spray bottle and smells divine. It has sea salt and seaweed in it which is suppose to give you that beachy wavy look. You can use it on damp or dry hair and leave it dry naturally or blow dry it.


Lads.. I'm shook! I fecking love this stuff. It actually works for me and doesn't make my hair hard or sticky. I used to use the Sea Spray from Lush for €15 for years and It always made my hair crunchy and rotten looking. I use it by spraying onto damp hair after a shower, scrunching my hair a couple of times and then leave it to air dry. I am definitely going to repurchase it when it runs out.

Wake Up Energising spray.


These were all over facebook a few weeks back and I was mad to try them. When I went to Penneys all they had was this one but I didn't mind because as much as its hard for me to get a good nights sleep, it's twice as hard to get me up and going once I have nodded off. Not gonna lie i'm a bit devo because I thought it was a face mist when in fact its a body mist. It actually says not to spray it near your face. It's a ginger and lemon spray that you spritz onto your pulse points to help you wake up in the morning. This product was also €2.50

I'm trying to find good points on this product and all I can say is that it smells nice. To be honest I do think this is a bit of a gimmick. I felt no difference at all spraying this and it didn't make getting out of bed any easuer. I probably wouldn't repurchase this again but I would try the lavender pillow spray from this range.

So that was my little Penneys Haul. If anyone wants me to try out something and review just leave me a comment. Thank you!

Byeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment