Wednesday 19 April 2017

Review: Human + Kind Family Remedy Cream


Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of posts in the last 2 weeks, I've been really busy with work and other stuff. Also this is my second time writing this as the first one never saved and it got deleted! Anyways I'm back again with another review from the brand Human + Kind. This time I'm reviewing their Family Remedy Cream. Again this product was given to me to review.

The product.


Family Remedy Cream is a multi purpose cream that can be used anywhere on the body. The brand says it is 8 in 1 and can soothe many concerns such as eczema, razor burn, scars, stretch marks and spots. It is 99.2% natural with ingredients which is great for someone who wants to go down the natural road to help their eczema. It contains lovely ingredients such  as; organic coconut oil, avocado oil, tea tree leaf oil and aloe vera. It comes in a 100ml tube and it retails for €19.95 .

My verdict.

I'm honestly torn with this product. It is very effective on my eczema, soothing it and clearing it up. I put it on my body and any red blotchy patches I have go away almost immediately. It tingles a bit but you get used it. What I'm not a fan of is the smell. It's very strong smelly of tea tree. It smells exactly like the Boots tea tree skincare range. When I use cream I like them to smell of a soft fragrance or have no scent at all. Now just because I'm not a fan doesn't mean you will be. If you love tea tree and have sensitive skin then you are going to love this. I will use the rest of this product up but honestly I can't see myself repurchasing it as  €19.95 it's too expensive for my budget.

Thank you all for reading. If you have any questions on this or anything just leave me a comment below.

Byeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment