Monday 27 March 2017

Review: Human + Kind Sensitive Scalp Conditioner.


Hey guys! Recently I met up with the lovely Roisin from Trends, Beauty and lifestyle Distribution. Trends are a company who work with beauty brands helping them to distribute their products in shops and salons around the country. Roisin has been working with  bloggers recently and when I saw she wanted to meet with more bloggers I jumped at the chance and emailed her straight away.  If any bloggers or Salon owners want to get in touch with Roisin and Trends you can contact them on 0858281813 or head over to their facebook page Trends, Beauty and Lifestyle Distribution. They work with amazing brands.

Roisin was so generous to give me a few products to try out from the Irish company Human + Kind. First of all can I say I love the ethos and the general branding of Human Kind. "Skincare with a conscience" is their tag line which I love. It means that their cosmetics are kind to humans, animals and the environment. As someone who has worked in a cosmetic store like this for years, it's refreshing to see Irish run cosmetic brand with a cruelty free ethos. This is a brand that is simple, natural and affordable, something that isn't that common in the cosmetic industry. If it's natural it usually is expensive or if it's affordable it's usually made with cheap ingredients. This brand has gone against that theory and produced some beautiful, affordable products.


One of the products given to me was the Sensitive Scalp Conditioner. I was excited to try this as my scalp is unbelievably sensitive due to having ezcema. It also doesn't help that I've been bleaching my hair a lot lately (It wrecks your scalp).  This product retails for a mere €7.95 for 200ml worth of product. I think that's great value as it's similar to drugstore brands but it's natural. Unlike most hair care Human +Kind don't use petrochemicals, colourants, SLS or parabens. Ingredients wise the lit isn't too long, some of the main ingredients include Aloe Vera to soothe the Scalp and a blend of oils (grape seed, cucumber seed and marigold) to hydrate the hair. It has a lovely light scent of apple which lingers in your hair.


So my thoughts on this product, I'm not going to lie I love it. I haven't reached for any other Conditioner since receiving this. Even though I have been always told not to use Conditioner on my scalp I think it's perfect to use on your scalp. It's so soothing on the skin, I always get itchy after the shower and since using my scalp is a lot less irritated. It doesn't make my hair greasy too and my god does my hair feel soft. I 100% would get this again.

Next week I'll be reviewing Human + Kinds body lotion so stay tuned for that. Thank you again to Roisin and Trends for giving me the opportunity to test out some fantastic products.
If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

Byeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment