Wednesday 4 January 2017

New year, old me?!

So it's been a minute.. Well just over 2 years to be exact. I genuinely forgot I a had blog for a while. Looking back on my blog and my posts fills me with mixed emotion. On one hand it makes me happy to see myself doing something I really enjoyed. On the other I'm filled with sadness and regret.  I regret that I stopped doing something I loved . I was afraid of ridicule from others, even though the only person who was ridiculing me was myself. Self sabotage was a favourite past time of mine back then. With that being said I'm in a much better place in my life now and more comfortable in myself.

For 2017 I've decided to do more things that push me creatively. So what better way to do so than digging up the auld blog and get the creative juices flowing. I am going to try and blog on the regular.   I'll still be blogging about the usual, beauty, lifestyle and the odd rant.

Here's to new beginnings and doing what makes us happy. I hope everyone has a prosperous new year and stayed tuned!!

See ye soon!

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment