Friday 7 March 2014

Product Review: Emma's Eco-Soy Candles.

Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen. So today I have a review for you guys. I'm reviewing products from the lovely home grown business that is Emma's Eco-Soy Candles. I was contacted by this business as a result of #swapbiz on Twitter, and I jumped at the chance to review their products especially since I'm a candle lover. If you don't have a bath, candles are the next best thing to relax, light a few candles, put up your feet and relax.


What makes Emma's Eco-Soy Candles different?

Made with only pure essential oils, Emma's are an all natural candle meaning there are no parabens, no synthetics or any badness. This is great as I tend to go for all natural cosmetics, why should my candles be any different. The soy in the candles is clean burning so it won't leave off any bad black smoke unlike regular candles. Also for all you Eco Warriors out there, the plastic containers for the wax tart melts are biodegradable which is all good!

What did I get?


I was pleasantly surprised at what I was sent. I got three full-sized products to try out. I was sent two wax tart melts and a 100ml candle.

Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil Candle


Yankee candle who now? This is my new favorite candle hands down! Oh my goodness it is magical! The lemongrass oils are a mood lightener which is good for those affected by SAD seasonal affective disorder. As well as that it makes the air in the room refreshed and clean. This sized candle is supposed to have a 20hr burning life. Emma can you make one that lasts forever? I literally haven't stopped burning it. My Mother is also obsessed with it! Her birthday is coming up soon so who knows, she might get one.

Lavender Wax Tart Melt


This can only be described as a warm comforting hug. Lavender has relaxing properties so this melt should be used before bed or when you just need to wind down. Pffft who needs a hot relaxing bath when you have a lavender wax tart. I sometimes have trouble sleeping so I put it to the test. I put it in my burner an hour before bed and blew it out before getting into bed (safety people) and I nodded off with ease. You can also get this fragerance in bigger size candles, which I will go into more detail further on.

Orange & Palmarosa Wax Tart Melt


This is so sweet, but a natural sweet. I liked the smell that diffused through the room, almost like someone was baking. It has a homily feeling about it. With this and all the other wax tarts your break a small bit off, put it in the oil burner and light the tea light below.


The wax will then turn to a nice oil, and it's only then will it emit it's beautiful fragrance. You don't have to use too much of the product as a little goes a long way.

Is there many fragrances to choose from?

Oh yes! You have 6 beautiful fragrances to choose from, one to cater your smelling need;

  • Lemongrass
  • Lavender
  • Citrus Blend (lemon, lime & grapefruit)
  • Orange & Palmarosa
  • Neroli Fusion
  • Harmony Blend (rose geranium & sweet orange oil)
Shapes, sizes and prices?

You can get each of the fragrances in; a 50hr glass tumbler for €19.95, a 20hr tin candle (shown above) for €9.95 and the cute wax melt tarts for €4.95

Where can I find Emma and her amazing candles?

You can contact Emma at info@emmas.ie or call on 00-353-87-4181014.

Overall I was delighted with my products from Emma's Eco-Soy Candles and would definitely purchase more, maybe a glass tumbler perhaps! Support home grown businesses and buy a lovely candle today

Don't forget to visit the website www.emmas.ie  

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


1 comment:

  1. Great review! I've recently become obsessed with candles. I've only tried Yankee Candle but I'd love to switch to soy candles when I run out of my present stash.

    ReplyDelete