Saturday 1 September 2012

Outfit Of The Day


So this is my first Outfit Of The Day blog post, hence i look all dazed. As i was in Cork City today i said i might as well get dressed up. I'll start off with my cardy. I got this cardigan in River Island on sale a few weeks ago. It's a burgundy colour and has buttons starting just below mid-length of cardigan so you can have it open or closed. I would recommend wearing it open like in the pic as when it is buttoned up it makes you look all frumpy and gives you no shape. Under this I wore a black Topman t-shirt with a plunging neckline. I love plunging necklines as they really extenuate broad shoulders, making them look broader, and for €5 how bad?. I then matched these up with a pair of grey skinny jeans from River Island. The grey and black compliment each other well and i tucked the ends into my boots. The boots are brown leather lace up boots with zips on the side. I got these in a store called The Josef Store in Cork on sale.

If anyone has any questions or this post just ask, or any suggestions for future posts also.


1 comment:

  1. Loving the pic, you look really sexy in it, plus you have great clothes, watch your closet lol

    ReplyDelete